How to Apply Sheep Tags
- Ensure loader/cutter is in locked position (at front of applicator).
- Hold FLEXITAGs as shown, holes to the left, pins downward.
- When beginning roll, make sure there is a gap between the first four FLEXITAGs.
- Roll FLEXITAGs up firmly. Bias the pins outwards to avoid jamming.
- Leave the last two FLEXITAGs unrolled.
- Slide the rolled FLEXITAGs into the drum.
- Depress the clamp A firmly. Slide tags out until location lugs are between the first and second tag.
- Squeeze lever and keep closed. The FLEXITAG is in the cutting position. Slide the loader/cutter fully back. The tag is now cut.
- Firmly slide loader to forward locked position. The FLEXITAG is now loaded.
- Release the lever, the FLEXIMATIC is now ready to apply the FLEXITAG.
- Select the optimum position on the ear for the tag. Squeeze lever firmly (keep lever closed). The FLEXITAG is now applied.
- With the lever still closed, repeat instructions (8) onwards.
|Important Notice: Click here to download or view a .PDF copy which contains information on the correct application of tags.|
Please note: If you do not have Adobe Reader installed you can download it for free from http://get.adobe.com/reader/